Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Month


October 1, 2012-New Month, New Me, New Life, LETS GO!

Happy birthday big brother Daniel! Today my big brother turns 28. He is my hero. My protector. My friend. Thanks brother for always being there. I know I can count on you for anything.

Today is the first of the month. I decided that I am going to make goals and accomplish them within this next month. I am going to be a fighter and a strong woman. I am going to thrive an live and do everything on my own. I am the most independent person, or at least I was before I was caged up by a man. Well free bird is back.

Here are a list of October Goals:
Find a second Job
Find an apartment
Eat healthier
Go to Gym 3 times a week
No missing class
No feeling sorry for myself

Tonight my husband told me that he never cheated on me. He said that another married woman on the trip tried to get him to and he did nothing. He said he told her he couldn't because he was still married. IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER?!?! He said when he goes on trips he doesn't miss me. I think that's because he isn't sitting here in an empty house alone. He also said he gets annoyed when he is on trips and I text him and bother him. That hurts. I only text him a few times and always just say "Hope you are having fun". I think those texts bug him because he was feeling guilty about something. I just don't get it.

OK new goal in October-don't mope about ex-hole. I was mostly with him for his personality. Which is gone to me now. I feel like there is a stranger living in Ex-holes body. The man I knew would never, ever hurt me or give up on us like this.

October 2, 2012
Men are mean. That is all.

1 comment: