Thursday, December 20, 2012

Live before you die

Today on the news the anchor said "what if today really was the last day on earth". (If the myans are right, tomorrow the world would end) It got me thinking. If today really was my last day, who woul I spendd it with? what would I say to people? what would I eat? Would I run around preaching to people?

Well...hypothetically....if it was my last day on earth, here is what I would do and what i am going to do.

I would spend the day with my family. Which i really am going to do today. I am spending the day with my sister. Realistically if i knew it was my last day i would get all my family together in a cabin in the mountains and we woul just play card games and hang out. I woul eat mexican food all day, my granny's mexican food. I would also drink coffee with caramel creamer all day, yes, even with my mexican food. Since i cant get the family together in a cabin today and can't have my grannys mexican food...I am drinking caramel coffee for breakfast an tonight I will go get mexican food with my sister.

What would I tell people if it was the last time talking to them?
I would tell my family how much I love them and that they are my rock and that I think we are the best family ever. Growing up an seeing all the other families out there really puts into perspective how amazing we all are.I am so blessed to have a family that loves unconditionally and is always there for one another. I would tell all of my friends individually how much they mean to me. I woul love without being afraid to get hurt and I would also spend a lot of time in Prayer.

Maybe I will try and do all of these things anyway because really, God only knows when our last day is not us. So remember to live each day like its your last. Tell people how you feel. Forgive. Love deeply. Spend time with people who matter to you. \\


Do what you want everyday. Don't waste time being angry or mad. Do something for yourself every once in awhile. And above all. Just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment