Saturday, December 29, 2012

Graduation and Christmas

Yay I graduated!!!!! What an amazing journey it was to get where I am. Graduation day started out rainy and cold. And of course I was stressing about my fro popping up but another family studies girl spotted me and shared her umbrella. Me and Kristen sat by each other and pretty much just enjoyed the day. It was a good feeling being in a room with your peers and knowing you have all worked your butts off to get to that place. My family was there to support me as well as my friends. My favorite moment was When the dean was speaking and I heard Kyla shout out "be quiet!" haha love that little bug. I am
Actually surprised I made it trough the semester. But having a good family and amazing friends pushing me helped so much. Now I just need to figure out if I want to do child life or counseling. Giving it to God and seeing what happens.

I went down to safford for Christmas and it was so nice to have all of my siblings and in laws and niece and nephews under the same roof ( and patents :). No matter how big our family gets there will always be room at my parents house.favorite thing ever.... I got brenden the cutest little snow suit. I just hope he gets a chance to use it before he grows any more. He needs to stop growing because he is growing like a weed and going to fast. Kayden and kyla really enjoyed those baby cousin. It was a blast having them all
There. I spent some time with
Bryan and his family during the break as well as with some Tucson friends and safford friends. It was just a relaxed Christmas this year. No rushing to a million different houses for quick hellos. It was good. I got my dad a u of a hoodie and my mom some
Perfume and a coffee mug. Dawnie got a bible case and devotional book from me. I got a womens study Bible from Bryan...my family got me Some
Perfume..Earrings and a shirt to name a few things....
happy birthday Jesus!It was a good one this year.

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot! Congratulations Sister D! So proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete