Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Congrats!

I don't know what was in the air today, but for some reason stuff that makes me think of my past keeps popping up. Starting with the bank playing "unchained Melody." ( My song for My Husband), to seeing my old couch throw pillow on a tv commercial. little things all day kept reminding me of the past. so annoying, although those were some cute pillow and I do love unchained melody. The next time i pick a song for a guy, I am gonna make sure the guy deserves it. This past weekend, my friend Cara had told me about another friend who got a divorce ring when her and her husband separated. I decided that this was a good idea, So i found an $8 David Yurman knockoff ring (the real one costs $1200) at Kohls as my divorce ring. Although it has started to turn my finger a little green, I love it! Check out my pic of it below!

I was browsing through facebook tonight and came upon one of my friends wedding albums , and I had a really hard time not crying thinking back to my own wedding. I can't look at all of my own wedding pics yet. Too soon for me. But my friends wedding was so beautiful that I could not help but smile for them and be happy for them and wish them the best, and pray for their happiness. AND THEN TONIGHT >>>>>>LIKE 5 MINTUES AGO! One of my very best NY friends, Ambre got engaged!!!!!!!!!! I could not be more happy for her and the journey she is about to have with her FIANCE an soon to be HUSBAND :). Love saying those word. I am a hopeless romantic, and even though I have had my heart broken, ripped out and jumped on... I still believe in TRUE love. I believe that I had love and that one day, some day I will find TRUE love. I am so happy that Ambre has found it. She is going to be the most beautiful bride and have such a good life and I know that her love story will have a happy ending. Congrats Ambre and Scott! Love ya!


Last night Obama won Presidency again. I have to say, I am not a hater or a lover-he is an individual, a husband a father and a son. Don't hate him, there are a lot of people making decisions in Washington. If you are upset about it, Pray and do what you can in your own local governments to see the change you want, and if you are happy that he is President, that's great too! Respect the position and the people, throwing around hate has never got anyone anywhere. I think this whole election has gotten blown way out of proportion. People are shouting that the world is going to end, while others are thrilled. Honestly, if we live our day to day lives wisely and in prayer, we will all be okay. The world will not end because of one man. If Romney won people would be shouting the same thing. Its done, its happened so live with it. Facebook rants are getting a little ridiculous and I have more important things to worry about. Like my paper that is due tomorrow that I still haven't done. eek better get on that!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl! I almost cried reading this! I love you! and I love the divorce ring! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete